Note: The proposal of the photo is not included in the price.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Baroque brocade ivory and gold frock coat with peak lapels, golden crystal rhinestones and brooch and ivory satin trousers. Wedding suit 1947 Baroque Collection Mario Moreno Moyano.
Suitable wedding suit for alternative weddings with gothic and baroque inspiration.
You can complete your outfit with the following accessories the same as 1947 photo:
- Ivory satin trousers.
- Baroque ivory satin waistcoat with golden embroidery and 5 covered buttons.
- Ivory and gold lace plastron “Papillon” with matching pocket square.
- Baroque brooch gold with pearl cameo and crystal rhinestones.
- Baroque natural white wrinkled tissue shirt with frills on the front and on the cuffs.
- Baroque golden cufflinks with crystal rhinestones.
- Pocket chain gold with crystal rhinestones.
- Lapel pin silver with crown and topaz color crystal rhinestones.
- Baroque white cane with golden handle.
- Ivory satin top hat.
- Cotton ivory socks made from 100% Scottish yarn.
- Slipper shoes ivory with golden crown design embroidery.
If you desire, you can choose accessories individually by clicking on the "Total Look" tab.